PURPOSE, OWNERSHIP AND ACCESS
The purpose of the website is to disseminate the contents and activities of the research group/project “Mobilising university-community resources through SL(M) for the inclusion of migrants/refugees” from Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (USC) which is aimed at promoting teaching, research and the dissemination of knowledge in the field of service-learning and migration/refuge.
The ownership of the contents of the web site belongs to the research group ESCULCA from USC, being the Universidade de Santiago de Compostela the holder of the rights.
The user of this service may carry out the acts necessary for access to its contents and its normal use. However, it may not perform the following acts:
- Those that are contrary to a normal exploitation of the base or unjustifiably harm the legitimate interests of the holder of the rights.
- Those prejudicial to the holder of a copyright affecting the works contained in the site.
No authorisation from the owner is required:
- When production is carried out for private purposes.
- When the use is for educational or scientific research purposes, provided that it is carried out to the extent justified by the non-commercial objective pursued and indicating in any case its source. The user must always cite the USC as the source of the materials consulted and the information obtained.
- In the case of use for public security purposes or for the purposes of an administrative or judicial procedure.
The access and use of the website implies that the user accepts in its entirety and is obliged to comply fully with the terms and conditions detailed in this legal notice
The access to the website is free of charge. The user undertakes to make appropriate use, in accordance with the law, of the contents and services of its content.
When a user breaches the legal warnings and conditions of use specified herein, the USC reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in defence of its rights.
The intellectual property rights relating to the contents of the website, the underlying software (including the source code), the graphic design, as well as the various elements that make up the website (distinctive signs, content and images), belong to the USC, and their partial or total reproduction without the consent of their legitimate owner is prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The owner shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may occur in the user’s equipment as a direct or indirect consequence of accessing this website.
Likewise, the USC is exempt from any liability arising from the malfunctioning of the website that has its origin in an accidental circumstance, force majeure, necessary maintenance work or any other cause, as well as any errors and inaccuracies that the website may contain.